Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 is Winding Down and I am Winding Up for a GREAT 2010!

It's the big wind-up. Like a doll with a key in her back,,,,I hope I don't over-wind.

With the new year comes a spark of hope and promise and lots of deep breathing. I am looking forward to a great year. I am looking forward to monetizing my blogs and increasing my sales at my two favorite craft shows.

January plans include selling off my stock of brand new silk flowers and ironing out the kinks in the 2010 family budget. It's a big month. It'll be cold so that will give me the incentive to stay focussed.

I have a lot of plans. I have a lot of dreams. I need to push myself like never before. I must keep my eye on the target. The new year is wearing me out already! Oh well, that will happen. Focus, Lyn, Focus. That's the bottom line.

0 comments: