Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Can I do today that will make Charlie Sheen Proud of Me?

Ah Hell. What a title. I need to keep my momentum. It's Sunday and I need to get prepared for the week. After all, I've got goals you know.

I am trying to finish a pair of curtains for the front door. Doesn't everyone have forty-nine inch long curtains over their front door? Well probably not. When I was growing up, there was no window to cover on the front door. I keep envisioning a beautiful brass door knocker, but the vision always ends with hearing broken glass. But I digress. So I have to get upstairs and get these curtains hemmed. That should be easy enough. Then I am cleaning my bedroom and doing some laundry and I think I'll be prepared for the week.

My little craft shop needs a good cleaning. I want to bring my beads in from my work bench in the garage. I'll be working inside for the winter. I intend to make the best of it. I have an area for beading, one for sewing and one for photography. I need to also set up a shipping area so I can get the silk flowers out of my room.

Well no tarrying,,,,,,I've got work to do.

0 comments: