Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving Right Along. Affiliate Opportunity from ImageKind. Photos Posted.


So this is an update on my progress. I've found a new site to sell my photos on . It's called IMagekind.com and so far it's been great!

I posted photos yesterday and immediately got comments. That is really good for the ego!

So its the middle of July and I have been posting on three different blogs, taking pictures, getting my jewelry wherewithall organized and thinking about the fall craft shows I have scheduled. Wow! Good progress!

Imagekind has an affiliate program that I am reviewing right now. I am pretty sure I could get a few sales for them. Soon I'll be making big money, I just know it.

Twitter and Facebook are good marketing tools that I am using to increase my visibility.

Now for some momentum. Okay, GO.

0 comments: