Saturday, June 12, 2010

Making a Change, Altering My Life for the Better

There is the problem of finding your niche and then re-thinking it. I've niched into my niche, niche-ing along. The walls looked like my niche. The materials looked like my niche. But something wasn't right. Something needs to be more nichey. I'm looking to change the niche until it pays the money I want it to pay. I've got options. I want money. I want my niche to pay me some money. I'm in a pinch and I need to make some money. Niche-ing along I go. There is another crevace with my name on it, in brighter colors and more richely designed. Not a flamboyant niche, just a better niche than the one I'm in now.

I'm moving my light box to a new location. The poor dining room is in such transition. I have my computer in the corner and the light box is going on a shelf right above it. We're gonna have a corner of the dining room business here at the ranch.

The deal is that I am going to blog just like my ol' pal, John Chow. I'm gonna follow his not so secret recipe and see if he has it as together as everyone thinks. I do love to blog and I've got a format. Really all I need to do is write every day! Not once a year. Every day. Because that is what will get some traffic and cause my blog to generate lots of money. John makes 40,000 a day. I will be happy with less. I can do it too.

So I am going to take pictures. I am going to tell you all about my new diet. Not everything! Hold the phone there! I plan to take pictures of my Super Model Cat named Flipper. I'll show you the garden. I'll tell you about my experiences at craft shows and why that life just isn't for me. Honestly I don't know why, and it is intriguing so that's why I keep at it. If you're gonna make jewelry, and I like to make jewelry, you have to be able to sell it. I don't like to sell jewelry. I am not a sales person. I am learning that I need to sell my jewelry in order to buy more beads. It's part of some continuum I guess. So you're gonna see some jewelry pictures. Some cat pictures. I hope you'll enjoy reading it. I hope there is something that I can teach to someone. I've got a lot of skills! Really!

Well that's enough for this first episode in the life of Lyn. Yeah, that's enough.

0 comments: