Friday, March 12, 2010

Pinwheels for All! FUN for All! PRODUCT RELEASE DATE: March 13, 2010

Oh, my goodness! This venture has been very fun. On Saturday, I will hand over some of my pinwheels to the Nectar! The Nectar is in Delaware, Ohio. It's been there since I was a child. They have the very best chocolate. Chocolate Easter Bunnies have to come from the Nectar to be any good at all! As a toddler, my son got his first chunk of chocolate from the Nectar. He loved it! And now, I get to stock my pinwheel necklaces there! This is very exciting.

I have been working very hard to get a decent quantity made. Originally, I thought one hundred would be a good number, but now I am questioning that. On the other hand, I haven't made it to fifty yet, so having a goal is all I need right now. One hundred is a good number.

I have also decided that it is time to start figuring out what my investment is and what my profit is. The business side is such a bummer. The business side is someone else's side....right? I know , I know, artists don't like the business side,,,but this is the down side to wanting to create and getting onto the craft show circuit to spread pinwheel love from town to town. You gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

My goals for this weekend also include listing some of them on Etsy.com. They're just so cute, I've got to get them out to the public! I'll post on Saturday with the link when I get my work done.

So I have to increase the quantity, take some to the Nectar, buy some chocolate, look at the business side of the pinwheel business and list some for sale on Etsy.

Okay, if that's all I have to do, I'd better get working on it! See you tomorrow!

0 comments: